- Increases local, national, and international online presence
- Increases readership to news media outlets via the links directing the readers to their respective news media websites
- Be a source of online information for local community and companies (private and non-private) to be aware of local existing diverse media outlets
- Builds access for aspiring local news reporters to attend workshops, to listen and learn from local diverse media partners and experts in their field
- Strengthens media outlets’ to achieve long-term sustainability and to channel information to under-served communities
- Fosters dialogue with government agencies, non-profit and for-profit organizations, and individuals interested in reaching ethnic communities
- Provides educational relevant and education at no costs to the community and aspiring news reporters
- Adding and reprinting news from New America Media provides added visibility within the readership local community and increased international online presence.
For more information about Sea Beez, please contact Dr. Julie Pham, Monitor for ethnic media in the Northwest at JULIE@NVNORTHWEST.COM and (206) 723-4666.